Signing in or setting up an account with the J is easier than you think!
- Smartphone Users: If you are trying to create a new account, sign in, or register for programs, click here if you do not see the sign-in area below. Consider using a tablet, laptop, or desktop.
- Returning J Members: Participated in a program with us in the past? Then you probably have an account which needs to be activated. Simply click: ‘forgot your password?‘ or ‘find account‘ to access your account
- New to the J?: Click ‘sign up‘ to the far right-hand side under ‘I don’t have an account, but I want to create one‘. Then choose your membership type, follow the instructions to create a username and password, and you will be on your way to registering for programs.
Once you are in to your account, you can do things like:
- Register for programs
- Check your balance
- Add a credit card or bank account to keep on file
- Add family information
- Get a year-end tax statement
Still having trouble? Contact Deborah Ryan, Welcome Center Manager at (734) 971-0990, or firstname.lastname@example.org