Yoga and Meditation
There are no yoga classes being offered at the J at this time. Please check back in later!
Enjoy an hour of breathing and movement meant to calm the nervous system, building strength and flexibility, and connect mind, body, and spirit.
The class will consist of a short guided meditation and warmup, a main series leading to a peak pose, and cool down with savasana. Poses will be held for about 30 seconds.
Options will be offered to make poses available to practitioners of all shapes and abilities.
CLICK BELOW TO ACCESS THE HEALTH & FITNESS LIABILITY WAIVER/INFORMED CONSENT FORM THAT IS REQUIRED TO BE FILLED OUT BEFORE STARTING THE CLASS
- Wear comfortable clothes (no jeans please)
- A water bottle is highly recommended
- Bring a mat if you have one (we have a few extras)
All Participants must have a fitness waiver on file with the J!
If cancelling less than two hours before class or you do not show, full price of the class will be forfeited and will not be refunded. Participants must call the ahead of time JCC if cancelling. If class is cancelled due to instructor illness, weather, or building closure, participant will not forfeit class, and will have an opportunity to make up the class in the next week or a week when they are able to attend.
- Registration: Contact the Welcome Desk at (734) 971-0990
- Instructor Information: With questions about the class, please reach out to instructor Emily Ohl at [email protected].