Purim in Israel
March 21 @ 5:45 pm - 7:30 pm
What are your plans for PURIM?
What better way to celebrate Purim than with family, friends, community, and costumes. The Ann Arbor J and Chabad invite you to join us for Purim In Israel on Thursday, March 21st. Wear your costume; dress in Israeli costumes or regular costumes. Come join the fun!
Schedule of Events
- 5:15 Optional multi media Megilah reading
- 5:45 Israeli style dinner (falafel bar) and activities (see below)
- 6:45 Entertainment provided by Nelson Wild Life Safari (see video below)
Throughout dinner, we will provide a variety of activities for all ages.
- Henna by Cynthia
- Face painting
- Purim sand art
- Decorate your own grogger
- Squeeze your own Jaffa juice
- Get your picture taken in various locations around Israel provided by Selfie Nation, LLC (Teresa Reynhout) and have it sent to your phone
Preregistration is $35 per household or $10 a person. To preregister Click Here!
You can also pay at the door for $40 per household or $15 per person.