JCC Maccabi Games & ArtsFest
Each summer, the JCC of Greater Ann Arbor sends a team of Jewish teens to the JCC Maccabi Games & ArtsFest, a week long Olympic-style sporting competition (Games, ages 13-16) and practice & performance (ArtsFest, ages 13-17), in different cities across America.
Athletes and artists from all over the world also participate in community service projects and social activities to combine for an unforgettable experience and a week to remember.
In 2016, we will be traveling to Stamford, Connecticut for both the Games & ArtsFest. To learn more, click here.
Before you register, you will first need to create an account. If you are having trouble, click here.
You will also need to complete all of the additional documents listed.
Registration is open until March 1.
- JCC of Greater Ann Arbor Delegation Registration: $1,550 (Please note that the cost reflects the entire price to attend the JCC Maccabi Games & ArtsFest, and does not need to be paid in full at the time of registration. A $500 non-refundable registration fee will need to be paid at the time of registration to reserve your spot. Remaining balances must be paid in full by June 1st). Fees include plane ticket, uniform, food, warm-ups, trading pins. Athletes & Artists will stay with “Host Families” the week of JCC Maccabi.
- JCC Membership: $250 ‘Family Membership’-Register through January 31, 2016 and only pay $125 for a ‘Single Adult’! Valid for one year from date of purchase.
- Confimration Kit (along with copy of birth certificate or social security card AND copy of front and back of insurance card) – due TO THE JCC BY April 1 ($150 late fee).
*The Medical form which is required for both artists & athletes on Page 7 is due TO THE JCC BY May 1 ($150 late fee)*
- Grand Prix Waiver (must be turned in with confirmation kit) – due TO THE JCC BY APRIL 1 ($150 late fee)
- Rockin’ Jump Online Waiver
- Online National Registration (Past participants will need to fill out, but will not need to create a new username or password
- ARTISTS ONLY: How to apply for ArtsFest
The 2016 Maccabi Games & ArtsFest will take place in:
Boys & Girls
Learn more about ArtsFest:
We know Maccabi can be expensive! That’s why, once the team is assembled in March, we will give all athletes & artists opportunities to raise money which will go right back to them to pay for their trip!
Example: each year we do a letter-writing campaign on Maccabi stationary. Letters can be sent to anyone you know explaining you will be attending Maccabi, and that you are requesting support.
Check out all of last year’s fun in Milwaukee, Wisconsin!
Want to be added to our listserve? Have questions? Contact:
Deborah Ryan, JCC Maccabi Games & ArtsFest Delegation Head: (734) 971-0990 or email@example.com
Ethan Krasnow, JCC Maccabi Games & ArtsFest Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
To donate to the Ann Arbor Maccabi Delegation, click here or ‘DONATE’ at the top right of your screen.
Thank you to those who have made Ann Arbor Maccabi possible, and thank you in advance to those who continue to show their support.